Violation removal services
Do you have received a violation or do you have any questions about a complaint or notice for inspection?
Expert Designers will determine what is needed to remove the specific kind of violation you received and how to proceed, obtaining all necessary blueprints, permits and schedule any inspections required, also attend your court hearing and represent you with experienced defense to ensure the lowest fines possible or even a complete dismissal!
Did you do a garage, shed, awning, fence, cellar layout and fixtures, extensions or curb cuts without permits?
Expert Designers provide all permits and blueprints to legalize and schedule all DOB inspections for sign off as well as walk you through the inspection process and requirements prior to the scheduled inspection date, ensuring you are prepared for all and the work done matches your blueprint.
- Legalization of existing conditions.
- Legalize the basement or cellar for one, two or three families.
- Legalization of cellars and basements.
- Legalize or build a 3 piece bathroom (Toilet, vanity, shower or tub) in the basement or cellar level.
- Removal of ECB violations. (The Environmental Control Board is a type of administrative court called a tribunal. It is a division of the NYC Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings (OATH)).
- Removal of stop work orders.
- Removal of DOB violations. (A DOB Violation is a notice that a property is not in compliance with some provision of applicable law and includes an order from the Commissioner of the Department of Buildings to correct the violating condition).
- TR1 (Technical Report Statement of Responsibility) and engineer inspection.
- Illegal conversion of one family building, to two family dwelling or more.
- Objection resolution and approval.
- Approvals and permits for new buildings from low rise to towers.
- Approvals and permits for alterations: Alt 1 and Alt 2.
- Approvals and permits for alterations: Type I, Type II and Type III.
- Approvals and permits for condominiums, place of assembly, subdivisions, sprinkler/standpipe, fire alarms, etc.
- DOB Plan Examiners, DOB (NYC Department of Buildings).